1. バチカン モーニングツアーem バチカン モーニングツアー, 水, 8 日7月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
2. バチカン美術館、教皇墓とサン・ピエトロ大聖堂em バチカン美術館、教皇墓とサン・ピエトロ大聖堂, 水, 8 日7月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
3. コロッセオ、フォロ・ロマーノとローマ市内観光em コロッセオ、フォロ・ロマーノとローマ市内観光, 水, 8 日7月 2020 - 金, 9 日10月 2020
4. コロッセオと古代ローマのウォーキングツアーem コロッセオと古代ローマのウォーキングツアー, 水, 8 日7月 2020 - 金, 9 日10月 2020
5. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourem Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, 土, 1 日8月 2020 - 火, 6 日7月 2021
6. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartem Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, 土, 1 日8月 2020 - 火, 6 日7月 2021
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursem Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, 月, 29 日3月 2021 - 月, 5 日7月 2021
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourem Vatican Museums Night Tour, 土, 11 日7月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
9. 2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tourem Best of Rome and Vatican, 水, 8 日7月 2020 - 金, 9 日10月 2020
10. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingem Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , 土, 1 日8月 2020 - 火, 6 日7月 2021
If you want to really get to know Rome, then book a full day tour and let your guide take you around the city. During this tour, you'll not only see all of the city's most famous sights, you'll also get to skip the hour long lines to both Colosseum and the Vatican Museums.
- Enjoy an 8-hour guided tour around Rome
- Skip the line to many of the city's major sights
- Get a tour of Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Experience the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and more
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Capel
- Skip the line access to St. Peter's Basillica after the tour
Experience the Highlights of Rome
Your tour starts on Via dei Fori Imperiali. It's here we begin the tour with a visit to the Colosseum. Once inside this amazing structure, you will able to tread in the same footsteps ad the Gladiators once did.
Next we'll enter Roman Forum where we give you a glimpse of what life was like in Ancient Rome during the times of emperors and tyrants such as Julius Caesar, Augustus, Claudius and Nero.
Then we'll carry on to Capitol Hill, locally known as the Campidoglio. This piazza was designed by Michelangelo and offers a stunning view of Piazza Venezia - the site of the Victor Emmanuele II monument and Mussolini's Palazzo. From here we stroll to Rome's most famous fountain, The Trevi Fountain. Remember to throw a coin, before we head to the Pantheon and then on to the picturesque Piazza Navona.
Around 12:45 PM we will take a break for lunch. Whilst lunch is not included, the guide would be happy to make recommendations about the local restaurants.
We meet again at 2:45 PM at our agent's office which is very near the Vatican Museums.
Next stop is the Vatican Museums. You will see the Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muse, the Gallery of Tapestries and of course the magnificent Rooms of Raphael and the stunning Sistine Chapel. We then head to St Peter's piazza where the tour ends. If you want to visit the Basilica, your guide can provide you with skip the line access.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front on Via Sebastiano Veniero 21. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Vatican City.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-17. Children under age 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However, on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or get you a full refund.
- Due to security and security checks, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
Infant (0-5): Free
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 33 reviews
Virkelig dygtige guider på turene
"Super dygtige og meget engagerede guider førte os en hel dag rundt i Roms gader og historie / højdepunkter."
Mette 木, 20 日2月 2020
Wonderful Rome (but you need to get your skates on)!
"The only drawback was two different venues as meeting points and there wasn’t much time to get to the afternoon venue."
"Det var en fantastisk guide, med stor viden og en usædvanlig positivitet og gejst. Det negative, informationen om, at vi selv skulle betale transporten fra torvet med de fire verdensdele til Vartiekan museet. det syntes jeg ikke fremgik tydeligt af Jeres program. Ellers en super service. Med venlig hilsen Johnny R. Hansen"
Johnny richard, Lundby
所要時間: 7 hours
- Skip the line-tickets to all attractions.
- Access to Colosseum, Roman Forum, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
- Self-guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica.
- Art historian tour guide.
- Audio headsets.
The tour leaves at 9 A.M.
Piazza Navona 25 00186 Rome Italy