30 カ国で4000 以上の製品
当サイトでの購入時、お客様は 100％ 安全だと感じることができます
1. ヴァチカン美術館＋システィーナ礼拝堂：列に並ばず入場em ヴァチカン美術館＋システィーナ礼拝堂：列に並ばず入場, 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 水, 15 日1月 2020
2. バチカン美術館、教皇墓とサン・ピエトロ大聖堂em バチカン美術館、教皇墓とサン・ピエトロ大聖堂, 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 土, 16 日5月 2020
3. St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Trackem St. Peter's Basilica: Fast Track Entry, 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 月, 17 日2月 2020
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 水, 20 日11 月 2019
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip the line + guidebookem When in Rome Tours Agency, 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 土, 26 日10月 2019
6. 2-in-1 Guided Colosseum & Guided Vatican tourem Best of Rome and Vatican, 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 月, 30 日3月 2020
7. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsem , 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 土, 26 日10月 2019
8. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartem Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, 水, 20 日11 月 2019 - 日, 15 日11 月 2020
9. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 4.5 hoursem Vatican: 4.5-hour guided tour, 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 月, 16 日11 月 2020
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, 月, 18 日11 月 2019 - 土, 14 日11 月 2020
St. Peter's Basilica: Guided highlights & the Tombs
Skip the long lines, go underground and explore St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, where you see the sacred tombs, Necropolis. On this guided tour you see the masterpieces by Michelangelo and Raphael inside St. Peter's Basilica and learn about the history of the church. After the guided tour you can explore at your own pace!
- Skip the line to St. Peter's Basilica
- Go underground and explore the ancient necropolis
- Get close to the remains of the apostle Saint Peter
- Learn about the Basilica
- Explore the rest of the Basilica at your own pace
- See the masterpieces by Michelangelo and Raphael
- Get a guided tour
Skip the lines and lose yourself in the majesty of one of the world's grandest churches, then head underground for a tour of its vast burial chambers - Necropolis (Greek: City of the dead). This is where the remains of Saint Peter himself are buried. In the basilica you'll see priceless masterpieces by artists like Michelangelo, Bernini, and Raphael, and enjoy amazing views of St Peter's Square and more.This guided tour takes you 10m below St. Peter's Basilica, the home church of the pope, and into the heart of the sacred necropolis.
This ancient Roman burial site holds graves dating back to the first century! As you peer around its corners, you'll learn all about early Christianity and get to see the final resting place of 'the rock' Saint Peter himself.
When you return to the land of the living, you can enjoy the rest of the basilica at your own pace. St. Peter's Basilica is filled with priceless artistic masterpieces and jaw-dropping Baroque architectural adornments.
And, the dome, designed by Michelangelo, fills the church with light and a suitably reverent atmosphere.
You could easily spend a whole day basking in the glory of this monument!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
The meeting point is located – as you face the Basilica – on the right-hand side of St Peter's Square, in the middle of the colonnade, precisely in front of the Police hurdle.
Please be there 20 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at St. Peter's Basilica.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Tiqets and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- The visit to the Basilica of St. Peter may not take place during the liturgical celebrations of the Holy Father, on other events of the Holy See or and the Vatican City State, and on Wednesdays. If the Basilica can't be visited, the guided tour will be carried out only in the Vatican Museums (for about three hours). In this case the ticket purchased will not be refundable.
- The necropolis isn't recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia.
- This tour is not recommended for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Large bags and photographic equipment are not allowed.
Visitors must be aged 15 or older.
- Access to the Cupola.
経過時間: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Necropolis.
- Timed entrance to St Peter's Basilica.
- A guided tour.
- Individual headsets.
St Peter's Basilica & Necropolis: Guided Tour & Skip the line
St. Peter's Basilica Piazza San Pietro 00120 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.