VIP Day Tour to Capri
- Sit back and relax on the bus to Naples harbor
- Enjoy the speedboat ride to the island of Capri
- Explore the towns of Capri and Anacapri
- Visit the famous Blue Grotto (optional, not included)
Visit the Island of Capri
The tour starts from the center of Rome where you will meet your guide. Board your private coach and depart for the harbor of Naples, including a short breakfast stop. From Naples' harbor, you will enjoy a 1-hour transfer on a high-speed boat taking you directly to the island of Capri.
Once there, you will meet the local guide who will usher you through the towns of Capri and Anacapri. With their expertise, you will discover the most awe-inspiring, authentic parts of the island and its diverse history.
After your visit to the Blue Grotto, you will meet the rest of the group to continue on your journey.
In the late afternoon, you return to the harbor to catch the high-speed boat back to Naples, where your coach will be waiting to take you back to Rome.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the center of Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Viale Washington, near Piazza del Popolo.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 14 hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour operated in English.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 2-14. Children under age 2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note that the boat journey to Capri will occasionally be affected by adverse weather and sea conditions. If you are sensitive to seasickness please take any necessary precautions before your journey.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- The access to the Blue Grotto is always subject to weather conditions. Please note that if you opt for this service you will miss a part of the tour in Capri or Anacapri, depending on the time table for the Blue Grotto visits.